Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2013
We announce that the Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2013 will be held at the Dipartimento di Matematica and at the Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile ed Ambientale of the University of Padova from June 10 to June 14. The program consists of four courses and a limited number of short communications. The courses are the following:
- Spectral behavior and dynamics of evolutionary equations under perturbations of the domain
- by Prof. José Maria Arrieta
Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain.
- Sharp Sobolev embeddings and rearrangements
- by Prof. Andrea Cianchi
Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy.
- Asymptotic distribution of the zeros of orthogonal polynomials and logarithmic potential theory
- by Prof. Jacques Faraut
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France.
- Composition operators on Sobolev spaces
- by Vladimir Goldshtein
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Be'er Sheva, Israel.
- Dipartimento di Matematica, Univ. Padova
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile ed Ambientale, Univ. Padova
- PRIN 2008 "Aspetti geometrici delle equazioni alle derivate parziali e questioni connesse"
- PRIN 2010-11 "Calcolo delle Variazioni"
- Victor I. Burenkov
- Paolo Ciatti
- Pier Domenico Lamberti
- Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis
- Roberto Monti
- Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each course will take place in room LuF1, located in Via Luzzatti n. 8, Padova, Italy (see map), starting at 9.00 a.m. on Monday June 10.
The meeting aims at introducing the participants to important current research fields in Mathematical Analysis. The meeting is particularly indicated not only to graduate students, postdocs and young researchers but also to well-established experts in Mathematical Analysis.
DETAILED PROGRAM (pdf, updated June 12, 2013)
We acknowledge the support of:
In association with ISAAC - International Society for Analysis, its Applications and Computation
Participants should register by filling the registration form.
People interested in delivering a short talk (25 min) should send an abstract to email@example.com
Blackboard, overhead and data projector will be available for the presentations.
For a list of hotels and B&B: http://www.turismopadova.it