Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2016
We announce that the Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2016 will be held at the Dipartimento di Matematica and at the Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile ed Ambientale of the University of Padova from June 27 to July 01. The program consists of three courses and a limited number of short communications. The courses are the following:
- Eigenvalue problems for elliptic operators on Riemannian manifolds
- by Prof. Bruno Colbois
Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Weighted inequalities for maximal operators
- by Prof. Javier Duoandikoetxea
University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain
- Harmonic analysis in the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck setting
- by Prof. Peter Sjögren
Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Dipartimento di Matematica, Univ. Padova
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile ed Ambientale, Univ. Padova
- Università degli Studi di Padova
- Victor I. Burenkov
- Paolo Ciatti
- Pier Domenico Lamberti
- Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis
- Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each course will take place in room LuF1, located in Via Luzzatti n. 8, Padova, Italy (see map), starting at 9.00 a.m. on Monday June 27.
The meeting aims at introducing the participants to important current research fields in Mathematical Analysis. The meeting is particularly indicated not only to graduate students, postdocs and young researchers but also to well-established experts in Mathematical Analysis.
We acknowledge the support of:
In association with ISAAC - International Society for Analysis, its Applications and Computation
with the assistance of Paolo Musolino.
Participants should register by filling the registration form (note that we do not send a confirmation message.)
People interested in delivering a short talk (25 min) should send an abstract to email@example.com (Deadline: June 15)
Blackboard, overhead and data projector will be available for the presentations.
For a list of hotels and B&B: http://www.turismopadova.it