Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2015
We announce that the Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2015 will be held at the Dipartimento di Matematica and at the Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile ed Ambientale of the University of Padova from June 22 to June 26. The program consists of four courses and a limited number of short communications. The courses are the following:
- On the inf-sup constant of the divergence
- by Prof. Martin Costabel
Université de Rennes 1, France.
- Geometric properties of elliptic and parabolic PDE's:
time-invariant level surfaces and critical points
- by Prof. Rolando Magnanini
Università di Firenze, Italy.
- On optimal Hardy inequalities for second-order elliptic operators
- by Prof. Yehuda Pinchover
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
- The vorticity and aggregation equations, and singular integrals
- by Prof. Joan Verdera
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain.
- GNAMPA , Gruppo Nazionale per l'Analisi Matematica, la Probabilità e le loro Applicazioni
- Dipartimento di Matematica, Univ. Padova
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile ed Ambientale, Univ. Padova
- Progetto di Ateneo "Singular perturbation problems for differential operators", Univ. Padova
- Victor I. Burenkov
- Paolo Ciatti
- Pier Domenico Lamberti
- Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis
- Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each course will take place in room LuF1, located in Via Luzzatti n. 8, Padova, Italy (see map), starting at 9.00 a.m. on Monday June 22.
The meeting aims at introducing the participants to important current research fields in Mathematical Analysis. The meeting is particularly indicated not only to graduate students, postdocs and young researchers but also to well-established experts in Mathematical Analysis.
We acknowledge the support of:
In association with ISAAC - International Society for Analysis, its Applications and Computation
with the assistance of Matteo Dalla Riva and Paolo Musolino.
Participants should register by filling the registration form (note that we do not send a confirmation message.)
People interested in delivering a short talk (25 min) should send an abstract to email@example.com (Deadline: May 31)
Blackboard, overhead and data projector will be available for the presentations.
For a list of hotels and B&B: http://www.turismopadova.it